Any supporting hard copy documents must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2017.
Potential applicants are encouraged to read about previous winners to understand the variety of topics and styles of winning projects. The F.A.Q. page is another helpful resource.
TO APPLY: Milton Fisher Scholarship Application
Please note the required documentation to complete the application process:
1) Online application (link to application coming soon)
2) Copy of Letter(s) of admission to college (excluding High School Juniors)
3) Two Letters of Support
4) Copy of IRS 1040 or FAFSA - please black out Social Security Numbers (SSNs)
5) Current transcript(s) from school(s)
6) Any supplementary information to help explain your project
Items #2–6 may be mailed to:
The Milton Fisher Scholarship
c/o Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
70 Audubon Street
New Haven, CT 06510
Please utilize the following two documents to ensure you have met the requirements for a complete application:
Letter of Support
Scholarship Application Checklist
Email questions to: email@example.com
or call the Community Foundation for Greater New Haven at 203-777-2386.